Our Partnership Manager will report the founders directly and will manage relationships with the investment community on a day to day basis. Investors will have a wide range of sophistication and differing knowledge about DriveDeal and its technology. Education will be a key part of the role and cover both technical details as well as governance. The Partnership Manager must have technical knowledge of our protocol, he is an excellent communicator, being personable enough to work well with global investors.
- Research, target and build relationships with the global investor community – pirate as well as institutional
- Understand the concerns, priorities, nuances and biases of the community
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the market sentiment
- Educate investors about the rech the DriveDeal Platform will have
- Host and run learning events for our investors
- Communicate company updates and help drive initiatives
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns relating to investors
- Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Keep the the Founding team informed and help prioritize the most relevant investors and their contributions
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, senior management, and external partners and customers
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to achieve performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Must be a self-learner and a quick study
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development – favorably in the automotive or digital space.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Working with institutional partners and developer community to facilitate fast and effective deployment of decentralized applications .
- Building brand awareness in most relevant regions.
- Localizing all content from English to suit respective markets.
- Managing all social media and answering questions from the community.
- Help building and maintaining relationships with existing and future strategic partners
- Coordinating and working with system integration partners.
- Directing the execution and delivery of client term sheets, licenses and projects as needed.
- Brainstorming and participating in new business development initiatives.
- Ensuring all projects and all clients are happy and that their needs are met by the DriveDeal platform.
- Fluency (speaking, reading and writing) in both English and a second language.
- 2+ years experience working in sales, tech consulting or start-up environment.
- Experience growing and managing online communities preferred.
- Self-motivated, quick-thinking, and able to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction.
We are looking for a business analyst who is a “self starter” with an entrepreneurial spirit. This becomes visible as he is determined, that by combining mobility, the sharing economy and blockchain technology we have the power to change the way we come from A to B. He conducts his analysis to promote the fact that mobility and transportation are far from efficient and can be significantly optimized with the DriveDeal platform technology.
- Interpret (unstructured) data, analyze results and translate data into executable and effective reports.
- Build systems, processes and frameworks to interpret market data.
- Build, develop, maintain models in order to generate long term and short-term business forecasts.
- Collect, perform and measure quantitative & qualitative data analysis on customer decision; identify key engagement drivers, and screen competitors and market to enable effective decision making.
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of designated markets & trends through reading reports, market research, data manipulation and analysis.
- Help with the financial planning and analysis across segments to deliver the annual budget, quarterly forecast processes, and longer-term planning. Develop planning timetable that ensures timely delivery to internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 2-3 years of related work experience.
- Degree in a quantitively heavy field such as engineering / supply chain / alternatively economics / business administration.
- Superb data-analysis skills and statistical knowledge, including proficiency in statistical software packages (e.g. Matlab/R/SAS) and SQL, VBA programming equivalents.
- Data driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Accuracy and Reliability
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, to communicate effectively with all different groups, including the CEO and stakeholders.
- Flexibility and willingness to work as much aus required if the situations demands.
- Relevant working experience in consulting, retail or e-commerce business; start-up experience would be of huge advantage.
- Willing to travel for field work.
- Fluent in at least 2 languages.
DriveDeal is looking for a new member to the team, this time to own and build out our website! We are looking for a Web Developer to build and maintain functional web pages and applications. Web Developer responsibilities include refining website specifications and resolving technical issues. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience building web pages from scratch and in-depth knowledge of the react framework. Ultimately, you will assume full ownership of our website and web apps.
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritize software development projects, set and keep to timelines
- Write or review code for various applications
- Run functionality testings and debug code
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Migrate existing content and structures from wordpress to individual set-up
- Work experience as a Web Developer
- Familiarity with the following is preferred; React, Gatsby, Contentful.
- Integration with various API sources.
- Solid knowledge of the React framework
- Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Design, Communications, or a related field
As a software engineer you are unafraid of working with new technologies, having a track record to prove it. Past experience and the right tech-stack is important, but it is more essential that you are motivated, self-driven, and willing to grow and learn. We value contributions to open source software projects, experience building startup MVPs, giving talks, and organizing communities.
- Develop strategic vision for the products architecture
- Develop architectural roadmap for web/mobile/backend products based on a deep working knowledge of the DriveDeal platform architecture and it dApps
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to identify their requirements and translate them into applications capabilities
- Perform architecture and design reviews to ensure implementations’ consistency and quality
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions
- Architect the systems for high scalability, performance and availability
- Partner with the infrastructure team on building adequate physical environment
- Evaluate new technologies, develop POC and demos
- Stay current with a broad range of industry trends, technologies and architecture
- A person interested in this job should be technically savvy, communicate effectively and have a strong curiosity for emerging technologies.
- 3+ years’ experience in the architect and leadership role
- Extensive prior experience with complex software products’ architecture
- Strong knowledge of modern development processes
- Experience in modern programming languages and corresponding frameworks (Ruby, Elixir, NodeJS)
- Extensive experience with services oriented architecture and API
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases
- Working knowledge of software security
- Experience in capacity planning and performance analysis
- Experience in building high performance, highly scalable and fault-tolerant systems
- Experience with architecting and deploying service in public clouds, preferably Google Cloud and AWS
FRONT END ENGINEER
As a Frontend Engineer you will build the next generation of mobility apps for the DriveDeal ecosystem.DriveDeal will provide the full stack of novel mobility services and leverages any existing transportation application. With your help we will address any mobility consumer and provider, therefore building decentralized applications for a most global target group.
- Work on both desktop and mobile customer experiences
- Make the most out of the modern tools like Node.js, React, React Native, Redux, Typescript, ES6, Jest, Webpack
- Use backend APIs to drive website functionality
- Familiarity with ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, and Typescript
- Familiarity with React Native is a plus
- Familiarity with JSS
- Familiarity with Jest
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization)
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization
- Familiar with performance optimizations and trends
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Willing to go the extra mile to do things right and fast
- Able to learn large scale complex systems quickly